At Achieve Lifestyle, we offer a great range of aerobic, dance, relaxation and specialist classes for all ages and abilities
- A gym induction is required before attending some classes, including all gym-based classes.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Remember to bring a towel and water with you.
- EGHAM - Please collect a pass from reception before the class and give to the instructor
- zONE - Please log into the kiosk (with membership card or membership number & pin) and collect Pre-Booked Ticket and give to the instructor
- Please ensure you arrive on time and are ready to start the class. For spinning classes, participants must arrive 15 mins prior to class start time for bike set up.
- To guarantee your space in the class, please ensure you collect your class pass from reception / from kiosk, at least five minutes prior to the start of the advertised class time. Failure to do so, may result in your space being given to someone on the wait list.
- Juniors aged 12-15 years may participate in low impact aerobic classes. All resistance / weight based classes have a minimum age of 16 years.
Achieve Lifestyle reserves the right to move, amend or cancel a class. For details of our cancellation policy, please click here.
We have updated our waiting list process, for more details click here.
How to Book
Classes can be attended by members AND non-members. We recommend booking classes in advance.
Members: Classes can be booked up to 12 days in advance, depending on membership status.
Non-Members: Classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Payment is required at time of booking, at the pay-as-you-go rate.
Call Egham: 01784 437695
Call Achieve zONE: 01932 620620
Call Achieve POWER: 01932 858966
Book in person: At Reception at Egham or POWER, or at the kiosks at zONE.
Book on the Achieve Lifestyle App:
FREE download on Apple & Android