Due to high numbers of ‘no shows’ and late cancellations and in order to accommodate as many participants in our classes as possible, please find below the terms and conditions of our group exercise cancellations policy.
- Booking for classes is advisable.
- To guarantee your space in the class you must collect your class ticket at least five minutes before the advertised class start time (At Egham this is from Reception, at Achieve zONE this is from the kiosk). Failure to do so could result in your space being given to someone on the waiting list.
- Cancellations can be made up until two hours before the advertised class start time free of charge.
- No-shows and cancellations within two hours of the advertised class start time will result in the following charges:
- For members : £3 will be applied to your Achieve Lifestyle account
- For non-members: The class fee will be forfeited
Further bookings on the app/online/through the centre cannot be made until the charge is cleared.
Charges can be paid over the phone or at the centre.
Achieve Lifestyle can waive fees for sudden short notice cancellations when related to extreme circumstances, this will be at company discretion.
- No charge will apply to cancellations made by Achieve Lifestyle.
Policy Update - Effective from 17th September
Recent Group Exercise evaluation suggests that there has been an increase in the amount of non-attendance without cancellation to classes, resulting in the increase of dissatisfaction by class participants who subsequently cannot access classes despite spaces being available due to booked participants not showing up for the session and failing to cancel their place.
To encourage a reduction in the number of no-shows , the amount for the no-show dishonour charge has increased to £5.50 from £3.00 effective from Monday 17th September 2018. This sum has been used as it is the concessionary cost for a non-member to attend a class.
Please note there are no current plans to change the £3.00 charge for late cancellation. Currently class participants can still cancel their session up to 2 hours before the class start time with no charge, and any cancellations within 2 hours of the class start time will still be charged the standard £3.00
This increased change is directed towards the non-attendance at classes without any form of cancellation.
Updated September 2018