Main Pool – 25m eight-lane deck level swimming pool
Small Pool – 10m x 10m
Splash Zone – Wet Splash Area with water features
Swimming Activities Available:
- Swim Membership
- Learn to Swim Programme
- Adult Swimming Lessons
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Accessible Swim Sessions
- School Swimming Lessons
- Weekend Family Swim Sessions
- Aqua Aerobics Classes
- Swimming is one of the most effective ways to burn calories - 30 minutes exercising in the water is worth 45 minutes of the same activity on land.
- Regular swimming can lower stress levels, reduce anxiety and depression and improve your sleep patterns.
- Swimming improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, improves lung capacity, increases bone strength and reduces joint pain as it is a low impact sport.
- Regular swimming can help to reduce long-term health conditions such as heart disease and diabetes by up to 40 per cent.
Swimming is a life skill and swimming lessons give you the perfect way to ensure that you and your children are confident and safe in the water.
Egham Orbit is affiliated with Swim England, the National Governing Body for Swimming in the UK. This ensures the highest level of teaching standards and certifications.
Our aim of our Learn to Swim Programme is to help children to become safe swimmers, whilst gaining the tools and skills necessary to enjoy all forms of water-based activities.
Group swimming lessons for children:
- Lessons will be available seven days a week
- Lessons are 30 minutes, including the taking of registers and parent handover where necessary
- We deliver the Swim England award scheme which offer students the chance to work towards attaining badges and certificates
- Lessons are taught by teachers holding Swim England or equivalent qualifications
- Your child will receive a different coloured swimming hat depending on their class level
- You can check your child’s progress via our swim school home portal
- Swimming lessons take place with a UV water treatment system that helps to keep chlorine levels low
In addition to our core programme we will also provide:
- Holiday Intensive Swim Program
- Private Lessons
- Club Aquatics - Club Aquatics Squads provide an opportunity for swimmers who have completed swimming lessons continuum and wish to become competitive swimmers.
- Adult Learn to Swim Programme - It’s never too late to learn how to swim or improve on your swimming abilities. The Swim School offers a variety of classes specifically designed for adults with little or no swimming experience through to adults with competitive swimming backgrounds
For more information on swimming lessons click HERE.
The following memberships are available for Pre-Sale:
- Swim Only (Adult & Concession): £35 pm / £33 pm
- Premium (Adult & Concession) – GYM / CLASS & SWIM: £57.90 pm / £47 pm
- Premium Plus (Adult & Concession) – GYM / CLASS / SWIM & SPA: £98 pm / £85 pm
To join Egham Orbit click HERE.
We will also offer swimming sessions to Non-Members on a Pay As You Go basis. To view all of our PAYG prices click the button below.
Swimathon, the world’s biggest annual fundraising swim, has been encouraging swimmers the length and breadth of the UK to swim a distance challenge since the very first event 31 years ago. Since then, Swimathon's mission of uniting swimmers around challenges and fundraising has prompted more than half a million swimmers to take part at their local pool and raised more than £48 million for charitable causes.
A challenge for everyone:
Choose your distance: 400m, 1.5k, 2.5k, 5k or even a triple 5k!
Take part in the Swimathon at Egham Orbit on 29th-31st March 2019.
Egham Orbit are looking to recruit as many swimmers as possible to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
Register your interest HERE.