Achieve Lifestyle is always on the lookout for committed and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a challenge, enjoy working with people and above all have a passion to excel, we may be able to help each other out.
Qualifications and experience are not always essential as training will be provided. However, attitude is everything.
Take a look at our vacancies and if you think you're up to the job, then get in touch!
Assistant Sales and Spa Manager
We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven spa / beauty experience at a senior level. Reporting into the Sales & Spa Manager, you will be responsible for helping to lead & motivate the Spa and sales team, to provide consistently outstanding service to our members, supervising Spa operation s to optimise business potential, assisting with the training, motivation and nurturing of the team and will be hands on assisting the team as required. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- NVQ 2 and 3 or equivalent in massage, beauty.
- Experience as a Senior Beauty Therapist essential.
- Experience in a supervisor or managerial role and people manager preferable
- Be able to motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all treatment procedures and products and to be able to adapt treatments to a clients need.
- Knowledge of the teams' skills and areas trained in so that work can be allocated effectively.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
This role is 37 hours per week
Salary - up to £24,100
The Duty Manager will oversee the management of the operational staff, to maximise customer service ensuring best practice and customer satisfaction is focused upon. You will promote a positive image of Achieve Lifestyle’s facilities and represent the service as required for customer communications, and ensure the facility housekeeping standards are met, monitored and maintained. The Duty Manager will have a sound approach to the management of health and safety and had experience in supervising staff
The successful applicant will have:
· A UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification (desirable)
· First Aid at Work Certificate (training available)
· Pool Plant Operator qualification (training available)
This role is 37 hours per week, on a rolling rota which includes working evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Salary - up to £22,600
We require a dynamic, motivated, team players to help drive forward our successful fitness gyms.
Ideally we want someone who has;
- At least REPs L2 Health and Fitness
- Motivation to provide personal training
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- An eye for quality and detail
- Energy and commitment
- Enjoys a challenge
The job covers shifts at sites in both Egham, and Addlestone.
Cafe Assistants - (afternoon, evening & weekend shifts)
Do you have a passion for food and enjoy working in a customer-facing environment?
We are looking for reliable Cafe Assistants to work in our cafe at Egham Leisure Centre. Duties include serving customers and preparing food.
Applicants must be flexible and available throughout the year.
Cleaner - (casual shifts)
Reliable cleaners needed to work at Egham Leisure Centre
Various evening hours and days available.
Gymnastics & Trampoline Coach - (various shifts available)
At Egham we currently run a variety of children’s gymnastics and trampolining courses and are looking for additional staff to assist / coach with the sessions.
The days and times available are:
- Tuesdays from 4pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays from 4pm to 6pm
- Thursdays from 4pm to 6pm
- Mondays from 4.15pm to 6.30pm
- Tuesdays from 4.15pm to 5.45pm
Ideally staff will have some experience either teaching the activity or having participated in the activity but it is not essential. We are also keen to recruit additional qualified trampoline and gymnastics coaches so that we can expand the course programme and run additional sessions or days.