Main Pool – 25m eight-lane deck level swimming pool
Small Pool – 10m x 10m
Splash Zone – Wet Splash Area with water features
Swimming Activities Available:
- Lane Swimming - we always have at least one lane free for lane swimming
- Fun Splash and Junior Splash sessions - suitable for all the family
- Swim Membership - unlimited swimming with a swim-only option available
- Learn to Swim Programme - swimming lessons affiliated with Swim England
- Accessible Swim Sessions - with Egham Constellations
- Adult Swimming Lessons - it's never too late to learn!
- Kids Birthday Parties - for children aged 5-11 years
- School Swimming Lessons - for local schools in Surrey
- Aqua Aerobics Classes - held in our smaller pool
The following memberships are available:
- Swim Only (Adult & Concession): £35 pm / £33 pm
- Premium (Adult & Concession) – GYM / CLASS & SWIM: £57.90 pm / £47 pm
- Premium Plus (Adult & Concession) – GYM / CLASS / SWIM & SPA: £98 pm / £85 pm
To join Egham Orbit click HERE.
We also offer swimming sessions to Non-Members on a Pay As You Go basis - whether you want to pop in for a lane swim, or bring your kids down for a Fun Splash we have an option for you. To view all of our PAYG prices click the button below.
Swimming is a life skill and swimming lessons give you the perfect way to ensure that you and your children are confident and safe in the water.
Egham Orbit is affiliated with Swim England, the National Governing Body for Swimming in the UK. This ensures the highest level of teaching standards and certifications. Our aim of our Learn to Swim Programme is to help children to become safe swimmers, whilst gaining the tools and skills necessary to enjoy all forms of water-based activities.
Group swimming lessons for children:
- Lessons available seven days a week
- Lessons are 30 minutes, including the taking of registers and parent handover where necessary
- We deliver the Swim England award scheme which offer students the chance to work towards attaining badges and certificates
- Lessons are taught by teachers holding Swim England or equivalent qualifications
- Your child will receive a different coloured swimming hat depending on their class level
- You can check your child’s progress via our swim school home portal
- Swimming lessons take place with a UV water treatment system that helps to keep chlorine levels low