Make a splash at Egham Orbit with our range of aquatic activities to suit all ages!
Our 25m eight lane pool operates with a movable floor which allows the pool depth to be changed to suit each activity. There is a large poolside spectator seating area for swimming lessons as well as a viewing area from the Cafe which proudly sells Costa Coffee.
- We recommend all sessions are booked in advance to guarantee your space. More information on how to book each activity can be found below.
- Please check in at Reception or swipe through the turnstiles before the session starts to record your visit.
- You can arrive up to 20 minutes before your session start time (with the exception of 6am sessions as the building opens for 6am).
- The changing village will be available for before & after your swim, with social distancing and cleaning protocols in place for your safety.
- Please bring a pound coin or padlock for a locker.
- Please ensure you use the showers before entering the pool to ensure we keep our pool environment as clean as possible.
Egham Orbit Swimming School is affiliated with Swim England and the aim of our programme is to help children to become safe swimmers, whilst gaining the tools and skills necessary to enjoy all forms of water-based activities. We also offer Adult & Baby lessons to introduce your little ones to the water.
Group swimming lessons for Adults & Children:
- We deliver the Swim England award scheme which offer swimmers the chance to work towards attaining badges and certificates.
- View available lessons and sign up online for weekly lessons or intensive courses here
- Monitor your child's progress and stay up-to-date using the CoursePro Home Portal.
We recommend all lane swimming sessions are booked in advance to guarantee your space. You can book online, via the Achieve Lifestyle App, or by calling 01784 333111.
From 26th July, we will be increasing our lane capacities and removing the period of closure between our 60 minute sessions to provide more flexibility. Customers are welcome to arrive at any time during the booked session and there is now no need to arrive beach ready. Please download the Achieve Lifestyle App or see our pool timetable here to check our lane swimming operating times.
- It is important to remember that people of different standards and abilities will be using the pool at the same time, so please respect everyone’s right to enjoy their swim.
- When entering the pool, please select the correct lane for your ability and choose an appropriate stroke.
- Please follow the directional signage and when stopping for a rest or catching your breath, please keep to the edge of the lane to allow swimmers to turn in the middle.
Our Summer pool timetable includes the return of our popular Inflatable Splash and Fun Splash sessions!
These fun sessions take place in our main pool.
Race across the inflatable assault course and see if you can make it all the way to the slide at the end! Suitable for both Adults and Children, this is a great way to have fun with the family whilst getting fit & healthy.
- Sessions run for 45 minutes and prices are per person.
- All swimmers must be aged 8 and above and be able to swim a minimum of 10m unassisted.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to ask for a 10m swim test to check suitability for the session.
- This is a shared session which involves a queue system for the inflatable to ensure fair play.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to ask swimmers to leave the session if they are behaving inappropriately.
A fun open splash session for all to enjoy in our main pool. You may arrive at any time during the session and you can stay for as long as you wish until the session ends on the pool timetable. You are welcome to bring your own small floats and toys for these sessions. Please note: Inflatable toys, balls, snorkels or face coverings are not permitted.
Prices are per person.
Please be aware of our Fun Splash ratios:
Over 8s may swim without adult supervision in the water provided they are competent swimmers and can swim 25m unassisted
4 years – 8 years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 2 children
Under 4s – must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 1 child
Book Inflatable Splash or Fun Splash online here, via the Achieve Lifestyle App or call us on 01784 333111
Our Family & Toddler splash sessions are designed for you to spend quality time as a family of up to 4 family members, or on a 1:1 basis with your baby. These sessions take place in our small pool. Please book our Fun Splash session if you require a larger number of swimmers or would like to be in our main pool.
Family Splash - A fun & more private experience for the family, with a designated section within our small pool for up to 4 people. This also includes use of the splash pad with fun water jets. Sessions are £22.95 for 1 hour and are ideal if you would prefer to ensure that you have your own sectioned off area of the pool. You are welcome to bring you own small floats and toys for these sessions. Please note: Inflatable toys, balls, snorkels or face coverings are not permitted.
Family Splash Ratios:
- Over 8s may swim without adult supervision in the water provided they are competent swimmers and can swim 25m unassisted
- 4 years – 8 years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 2 children
- Under 4s – must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16+) at a ratio of 1 adult : 1 child
Toddler Splash - A parent & child experience for children under 4 within our small pool (no minimum age). Sessions run for 1 hour for adults on a 1:1 basis with their child.
Book Family or Toddler Splash sessions online here, via the Achieve Lifestyle App or call us on 01784 333111
Egham Constellations (previously Runnymede Disabled Swimmers) are a transport group founded in 2016 with the purpose of assisting the disabled people of Runnymede to exercise in an accessible pool. Members are able to swim or exercise in a less weight-bearing environment.
Egham Constellations run their sessions on Tuesdays at Egham Orbit 11.30am-1.30pm – available to Egham Constellation members only.
We are running a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) at Egham Orbit:
Course Dates: Saturday 14th - Wednesday 18th August 2021 (9am-5pm each day)
Assessment Date: Thursday 19th August 2021 (morning)
(100% attendance is required)
£250 per person
Click here for more information
We also have a NRASTC course running on 31st July and 1st August.
8am-5pm each day
£130 per person
Spaces are extremely limited! To book please visit Egham Orbit or Achieve POWER Reception, or call 01784 333111
Payment must be given at the time of booking.